The ultimate guide of GBWhatsApp Pro, gbapkpro.com isn’t only meant to help you only with the great features and entertainment part, but we’d also adore helping you at the time when you need us more frequently.
If you’re finding some consequences of this app or got any kind of previous attachment with the official WhatsApp version, it requires an uninstallation procedure.
Although, GBWhatsApp Pro can get easily uninstalled with the general uninstallation procedure.
Still, if you’re seeing any consequences in mid-process or finding the step-by-step procedure of uninstallation, we’ve got that listed below for you.
This page would be eternally informational about the uninstallation procedure of GBWhatsApp Pro.
You can employ any of three methods for uninstalling GBWhatsApp Pro WhatsApp Mod from your smartphone. You probably know all of them, but for reaching the proper guidance, we’re listing them all below.
- Drag and Drop Uninstalling
- Uninstalling through the App Info page
- Using the Settings app
Steps are what you’re deemed to take, and we’re deemed to list below as it is. Don’t worry, everything would be fine and convenient as we listed all the above three techniques with proper guidance about each below.
GB WhatsApp Pro Drag and Drop Uninstalling
This one is the most natural and renowned method of uninstalling an android app, and as we told you that you could uninstall GBWhatsApp Pro with any universal method, this one would be the first. It just requires three mere steps, as shown below.
- Touch and hold the GBWhatsApp Pro APK until you aren’t capable of moving it.
- Grab and take it towards the top panel to an Uninstall hover mark above.
- Hit the Uninstall button at the next prompt tab and that’s it!
You’ve successfully installed GBWhatsApp Pro APK from your smartphone, and it’s time to get ready for the official app installation or whichever Mod you want.
Maybe this procedure won’t work for your phone as it didn’t work on Samsung phones and many other phones. So if you’re using one of those phones, you can merely go for the next method!
Uninstalling GB WhatsApp Pro through App Info page
This technique would work for all your Android devices then either if it’s a Samsung, OnePlus, or Xiaomi smartphone. Consequently, it also requires you to follow some simple steps we listed below.
- Search the GBWhatsApp Pro icon on your phone’s app menu.
- Touch and hold the app icon until you won’t get the App Info option listed.
- Click and open the App Info panel.
- Locate the Uninstall button below the app icon and name. Press it!
- Finally, you’d glimpse an uninstallation prompt. Click the Uninstall button there!
That’s all techies! You just have to uninstall the GBWhatsApp Pro APK from your smartphone.
If still find errors or any faults in this procedure, it’s time to go uninstall the app using the proper Settings app.
Uninstall GBWhatsApp Pro Using Settings App
This one is the last and one of the most used procedures to uninstall GBWhatsApp Pro APK as it directly includes the Settings app.
You need to go through the Settings app and uninstall the app directly at the last technique. It won’t go long though; let’s get to the actual procedure.
- Open the Settings app on your device using the Settings icon on the notification panel or app icon.
- Scroll the Settings menu until you won’t see the Apps or Apps and Notifications option.
- Click and open the App tab to get to the app menu.
- Click the Manage Apps or App Info button. (There are numerous UIs on different phones. you’ll either get Manage Apps or App Info tab on the current page. We’re using a Xiaomi device and subsequently shared a picture below.)
- Scroll down, search GBWhatsApp app name and tap it.
- Finally, hit the Uninstall button shown below the App settings.
- Now, you’d get prompted by the Uninstall Now tab. Click OK or Uninstall, whichever is shown on your phone’s screen.
Wait for the procedure completion and you’d soon get prompted that the GBWhatsApp Pro app was uninstalled successfully.
All the above three methods would prosperously work for your smartphone, and you’d soon uninstall WhatsApp Pro from your device. Enjoy!
- How to Create and Restore a Backup in GBWhatsApp Pro
- How to Add Contacts in GBWhatsApp Pro
- How to Install GBWhatsApp Pro
- Is GBWhatsApp Pro Legal or Not
- Transfer Data from WhatsApp to GBWhatsApp Pro
- How to Update GBWhatsApp Pro
- What is GBWhatsApp Pro and Why Do you Need it?
- Is GBWhatsApp Pro Safe to Use?
- How to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts with GBWhatsApp Pro
- GBWhatsApp Pro Pros and Cons
- How to Transfer GBWhatsApp Pro Data to a New Phone
- Download GBStickers Packs App For GBWhatsApp Pro
- How to Add Stickers in GBWhatsApp Pro
- How to Create Stickers for GB WhatsApp Pro
- How to Do GB WhatsApp Backup with Google Drive
- How to Use GBWhatsApp Pro and How it Works
- GBWhatsApp Pro or YoWhatsApp Comparison & Differences
- How to Transfer GBWhatsApp Pro Messages to WhatsApp